Landing pages are an essential part of the user journey and have an important role to play in stimulating a default conversion. If they are successful, they can be the engines of their content strategy for your business.
They are pages to capture the attention of a potential client. In them, in a passive, non-invasive way, the visitor fills in a formulario freely, and sends it to the managers of the page who after managinghis request call him or contact that person.
What is a landing page?
A landing page is a dedicated page on a website that you access directly from an external source, such as a paid ad or email.
The landing page is the digital version of the direct marketing letter, highly targeted and focused on a specific outcome. The goal of the landing page is to stimulate a predetermined action by using a targeted copy to connect with a user and persuade them to act.
Can be built for SEO purposes to capture organic search traffic. They can also be used with paid advertising through search engines or social networks.
Landing pages examples
On the internet there are many webs that allow you to create a landing page easily. Here are some of them:
- Unbounce – Landing page visitors have been shown to convert and spend twice as much as those who send to a typical ecommerce store. With Unbounce, you can quickly create, test, and customize brand-specific pages that make every product shine and sell. It allows you to quickly optimize campaigns on the network to attract the attention of visitors.
- Launchrock – Acquire customers quickly. Create a launch site in minutes to capture early users and boost marketing.
- Landerapp – More than 100 different templates for your landing page. Start building your page in minutes with some very good designs.
- Kickofflabs – Quickly and easily set up sweepstakes, promotions and product launches using referrals.
- Carrd – Site that allows you to create simple, free, and totally responsive pages to do almost anything.
- Squarespace – Squarespace is the all-in-one solution for anyone looking to create an attractive website. Domains, e-commerce, hosting, galleries, analytics and 24/7 support.
Use in WordPress
In the WordPress content manager there are several plugins that allow you to create them easily. I propose two examples that are shown on a web page that I have for testing. The first is using the Kali forms plugin and the other using the Contact plugin.