ChatGPT is an amazing tool that tries to offer a quick answer to any question that comes your way. If you are looking to perform tasks more effectively and with less development time it can be of great help. Although ChatGPT was still in beta testing, it quickly surpassed one million users in just five days, becoming one of the fastest growing tech platforms in the world.
Microsoft recently announced that it has invested in a multi-year, multi-million-dollar partnership with Open.AI, owner of ChatGPT, to bring this revolutionary technology to its brand. In spite of everything… still not convinced that artificial intelligence software can help you with your daily tasks? Maybe this post will help you. In this article I will comment on some uses that you will find surprising or perhaps curious about how to use ChatGPT.
Use ChatGPT to create sermons in churches
Can an artificial intelligence language create good sermons for a church? The answer is yes. There are many churches around the world that are already using artificial intelligence to create sermons or perform other similar tasks in churches. A religious service in Germany went viral, where hundreds of German Protestants in Bavaria attended a table, whose text was generated almost entirely by artificial intelligence. The service was created by ChatGPT and Jonas Simmerlein, a theologian and philosopher at the University of Vienna. The ChatGPT chatbot, personified by different avatars on a giant screen above the altar, guided more than 300 people through 40 minutes of prayer, music, sermons and blessings.
Creating this speech is very simple. Here’s an example:
Other uses may include:
- Creation of personalized Bible study materials. ChatGPT can help create customized Bible study materials for a church’s members by generating relevant passages and discussion questions based on individual needs and interests. To see this, you can use a phrase like, “write a devotion about the love of 1 Corinthians 13” or “provide discussion questions for a Bible study on Philippians 2.” However, you may be wrong, so it is always a good idea to review the output that AI provides us.
- Improve communication. ChatGPT can improve communication within the church by generating newsletters, newsletters, and other materials that keep members informed and engaged.
ChatGPT in the catering sector
What about bars and restaurants? Can they use ChatGPT to improve their menus or create strategies? The answer, as it cannot be otherwise, is yes. An example would be to use this message: “Generate a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) for a small restaurant business.” The result is:
Using ChatGPT to improve a football team
The generative AI that helps football coaches. The benefits of being able to analyse large amounts of data sets are clear in football. It can help football coaches spot players’ weaknesses and strengths that will allow them to customize coaching tactics. Compared to using video analysts to assess team strengths and weaknesses, ChatGPT does not rely on analysts’ subjective perception.
Once the data is entered into ChatGPT, AI algorithms can produce valuable insights that will allow coaches to make better decisions when it comes to selecting the first team and choosing their game strategy. Historical data from games played by the opposing team will be useful for figuring out how to best exploit their vulnerabilities.
While the language model cannot replace human expertise and its reliability depends largely on the quality of the data entered, ChatGPT can considerably help coaches prepare their teams for matches.
The Georgia Bulldogs are the American football team that has recently taken advantage of this artificial intelligence and asked it to create a “All Decade” team for the Georgia football team and the result is in this tweet:
Use in schools
ChatGPT OpenAI is likely to have a huge impact on the technology being used in schools. Teaching only the basics and providing an avenue to clarify doubts is a great use case for many schools can be very helpful. Using it in schools can be important for several reasons. Here are three reasons:
- Enhancement in interactive learning: ChatGPT can provide an interactive and personalized learning experience for students. Students can ask questions, pose problems, and receive detailed answers and clear explanations. This encourages student participation and helps them better understand the concepts and topics studied. In addition, using ChatGPT can help students develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills when facing different scenarios and challenges.
- Access to up-to-date information: ChatGPT is connected to a wide range of online knowledge and resources. This means that students can access up-to-date and relevant information in real time. They can explore different sources of information, conduct research, and get accurate and up-to-date answers on a variety of topics. This is especially beneficial in areas where traditional textbooks can quickly become obsolete, such as science, technology, and current news.
- Personalized support for students: Each student has unique needs and learning styles. ChatGPT can be tailored to individual student needs and provide personalized support. You can offer additional examples, step-by-step explanations, and supplemental resources based on each student’s specific needs. This promotes individualized learning and helps students progress at their own pace. In addition, using ChatGPT can help identify areas where students need more help and provide immediate feedback to improve their understanding.
Importantly, the use of ChatGPT in schools should be complementary to traditional teaching and supervised by trained teachers. Teachers can play a key role in guiding students towards the proper use of the tool and in critically interpreting the information provided.
An example of use is this tweet: